Thursday, October 23, 2008

Voyager



My training session is being held on the Epic campus, which is larger than some colleges. We are in a building called Voyager Hall. Epic has worked hard to make their campus a lot of fun. They have a tree house that is larger than my home. Each auditorium has its own theme. I am in the ‘Greatest Show on Earth’ wing, in the ‘Acrobats’ room. Other rooms have themes such as ‘Indiana Jones’, ‘Middle Earth’, ‘James Bond’, ‘Shakespeare’ and ‘Superheroes’. During break time we explored some of the other rooms.



'All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...'





Hanging out with Jake and Elwood. Note my Levis. Like I said, they promote a laid back work environment.





After we took this picture I realized that Tasha and I picked the wrong 'horses'. Can you tell why?

Please take your hand off of my sword!



I took this picture for my mother. She loves clowns...

When I first walked around the corner and saw this little girl I was startled. We named her Madison Verona. She's very lifelike. And quite creepy.




What is she looking at?




She's staring into space: The final frontier...

4 comments:

Alley said...

I think you and Tasha picked exactly the right horse! i'm glad to see you are keeping your self busy with a camera.

Alley said...

I want to be there when you give mom her clown picture!

Rebekah said...

What, no zombie apocalypse wing? Lame.

Melissa said...

looks like a cool place

Widget_logo