Sunday, October 26, 2008

Doesn't Make Scents

While exploring the streets of Madison, Wisconsin this week I ran across the following sign in the window of a sub shop:



How wonderful is that? How often have you found yourself walking down the street thinking 'I sure could go for a good smell right now' only to dig into your pocket to find that you have no money. I always say that the only thing better than a smell is a free smell. There may be no such thing as a free lunch, but now we know that there is such a thing as a free smell. And to top it all off, not only do they offer free smells, they throw in extremely fast delivery. Because who wants to wait for their smells? The question begs: What does it 'smell' like? Teen Spirit? I realize that a free smell is free, and it's better than no smell at all. I wanted to step inside and get my free smell, but I just couldn't do it. I was already too full. I had been smelling the scent of dairy that permeates all of Wisconsin all week long, and just couldn't take one more smell. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Olfactory FAIL!
Lol!

Melissa said...

wow, that is lucky to stumble upon, a free smell. I got free smells today too, compliments of Mac. I must say, I'm betting the sub shop was better.

Widget_logo