Friday, July 11, 2008

Who Like to Rock the Party?!


Last week I got a call at work from Kate, informing me that she needed me to make a stop on the way home. Thinking that she needed me to pick up something for dinner, I agreed. 'I need you to stop at WalMart and pick up a copy of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.' she said. So I did. Now I can't get her away from it. She even bought a copy of Guitar Hero for the Nintendo DS on the premise that it was for Patrick. Sure it was...


But the best part of the guitar-zan phenomenon is the fact that Pat and Drew play. Watching them duel to Metallica's 'One' is priceless. I was told that if this picture made it to the blog that Pat would kill me. Well, it's been nice knowing you all...

1 comment:

Alley said...

I can't believe you used the term Guitar-Zan. HA HA

Widget_logo