Monday, March 31, 2008

Every Party Needs a Pooper



Whenever Alley hosts a party for one of her kids she invites all of my kids. She might change her mind about that after tonight. During a birthday party for Hannah tonight at Classic Skating, which featured Grandpa Stretch and Beckie roller skating together (quite a sight), Bean decided to steal the show. She tumbled from a 'bounce house' and broke her ankle. She's in a splint right now until the swelling goes down, after which she will get a hard cast. Mosre pictures to come.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She may be a "pooper", but she sure is cute. I just wish she would quit trying to walk on it and yell when it hurts.
Mama

Alley said...

I am SO SORRY. I will never have a party again! I cry everytime I think about it.

Scott Shirley said...

Sorry about your accident. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Widget_logo