Saturday, October 02, 2010




Photobombed!

Recently we attended St. Mark's Hospital's end of summer party. The event had a western theme. Patrick and I took a break from riding the mechanical bull to get our pictures taken with John Wayne. P-Man got his picture done first, and you will not be shocked to note that he wasn't wearing any shoes. He didn't take them off to add to the authenticity of the photo. He didn't bring them.



Next, I stepped in to get a pic with him. Last week when Kate picked up the copies of the picture, we were surprised to find that someone else was featured in our photo...





We have no idea who she is, but I'm sure we didn't get her 'good' side.

This photobomber picture reminded me of another picture of me with my son that featured an unexpected guest...

No comments:

Widget_logo