Tuesday, February 02, 2010


Hoopin' It Up

Last Satruday the University of Utah Staff Council (of which I am a member) sponsored a staff day at the U Women's Basketball game against BYU. Since tickets were free, and I am incredibly cheap, I decided to take the kids to the game.


We were allowed to sit anywhere we wanted, considering the Jon M. Huntsman Center wasn't exactly sold out. I opted to sit at the top of the bowl, since Bean was freaked out by loud noises. She kept her coat on, and any time she heard the buzzer or a crowd noise she pulled her hood over her ears.


After the first half I decided to move down, as I spotted a place on the 10th row. We ended up leaving early because Bean was uncomfortable. I think her discomfort came not from the noise, but from the fact that the Utes were getting crushed by BYU.

No comments:

Widget_logo