Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Short Trip





Yesterday I completed my class on Public Policy and AIDS. After sitting in the library for 8 hours and finishing with a final exam I took my kids up to Tanner's Flat campground to see the family. Chas is heading back to Hawaii next week, so this weekend was the only time they had to get a camp trip in. By the time I got up there we only had a couple of daylight hours left. While the girls made s'mores Patrick and I went on a short hike. He did really well for a short little guy. I was happy to see how much he enjoys hiking. A chip off the old block...





We didn't stay overnight, because I had to teach in church today. But it was a nice relaxing evening.



Uh, Whit, your marshmallows are on fire...



I would like to commission a study about how many marshmallows are actually eaten as opposed to those that just end up in the fire.




Patrick was kind enough to stop every once in a while to wait up for me.



This just really pisses me off.




In case you're wondering, yes, he is hiking with flip flops on...

No comments:

Widget_logo