Wednesday, July 15, 2009

11 Years and Counting





Last night Kate and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary. We kind of made a big deal about it. The first half of this year has been a major challenge, with my school schedule, our work schedules, Kate's health, the girls, Froggy getting smashed, and everything else. We both feel that we have handled everything pretty well. So we decided to have a special evening. Plus, it was a milestone anniversary, being 10 years since our temple sealing. Kate bought a beautiful new dress. Being the bonehead that I am, I didn't bring a camera along to get pictures of her in her dress. But I will post pictures as soon as I can get them. We spent the evening at Franck's Restaurant in Holladay. It is a beautiful place with excellent food. I will be sure to go there again. But not before I can save up some money. It was a very relaxing evening, and I was able to dwell on how lucky I am that Kate said 'yes' so many years ago. When I think about it, it doesn't seem like 11 years. It has gone by fast. And yet I can't remember what life was like before she and I were together. I know I am getting mushy, so I will stop now. But if you go to Franck's, get the halibut.

Check out the whole menu:

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations you guys

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

A big congratulations! It sounds like a nice evening alone.

Tara Shirley said...

You mean you didn't go to Texas Roadhouse to get the shit special?

Widget_logo