Sunday, June 14, 2009

All Grown Up


It's been a week since Kate's 30th birthday party, and I am just now posting about it. I am ashamed. I created a video tribute to celebrate Kate, just as I did for Stretch's 60th birthday. However, because of the sheer size of the file I had trouble uploading it. So I had to break it up into three parts, compromising my artistic creativity. I also had some issues with YouTube and copyright issues, so I had to change the music a little, which should make Pat happy, since she complained about the awesome tunes I had attached. So enjoy.




Kate made some heavenly apple dumplings. Ingredients: sugar, butter, apples, dough, Mt. Dew and guilt.





The Air Force sent a KC-135 and a quartet of F-16s for a flyby to mark Kate's birthday. I thought that was very nice of them...




'Blossom' made her debut with the family that day. She is what Bean refers to as a 'chick-a-wah-wah' and she is our new canine.



Do you think Patrick and Josh coordinated their outfits? I really hope not...




And Beckie was her usual pleasant self...


I worried that the inclement weather would ruin the party, since my house is not big enough to hold 50 guests. But after a short shower things turned pretty nice. (And don't think I don't see that finger again Beckie!)


Of course that snooty, annoying little Omnibot had to come in to try to steal the show...

Hey robot! See that ring on Kate's left hand? That's right. Back away jerk.








No comments:

Widget_logo