Friday, June 13, 2008


Kate's Birthday Bash




I realize I am almost a week late posting this, but such is my life. We had a good time celebrating Kate's birthday with a Sunday afternoon barbecue.




Samantha showed us how she likes to roll down the hill. She got a little off kilter...


The kids' present to Kate was to refrain from climbing all over her for 5 minutes. After that was up, they went right back to work.


Of course, Bean was sure to get her 'head in the game'.


With Chas there a water fight was sure to ensure. fortunately P-Man was prepared.




Monday Kate took the kids to the pool since the weather was (relatively) warm. Samantha learned that when Mom says to put sun screen on her face she needs to comply.

Me: Samantha, does your face hurt?

Samantha: Yes

Me: Yeah. It's killing me!

I never tire of that line...

1 comment:

Alley said...

Thanks for inviting me. HA HA

Widget_logo