Sunday, June 22, 2008

The 'Gun' Show

Kate found this T-shirt for Patrick. I love it. It also reminds me of my cousin Brandon...



Here are some humorous things the kids have said as of late:

Whitney: What are you going to do when I go to college and you and Papa get a divorce?

Kate: Why do you think Papa and I are going to get a divorce?

Whitney: Because, that's what happens when kids go to college.

* * *

Patrick: These Daminals are having sex.

Kate: Patrick! Do you know what sex is?

Patrick: No.

Kate: Well then don't talk about it!

Me (Later): Patrick, do you know what sex is?

Patrick: No. Well, Sasha told me that sex is when a boy kisses a girl's boobs.

Me: Um. Yeah. Talk to your mom about that.

* * *

Me: Samantha, make sure you wash your whole body, then turn off the shower.

Samantha: I will. Now will you just shut the damn door?

* * *

Bean: (Watching a ward member get out his cello for a sacrament meeting solo) Guitar Hero! Guitar Hero!


3 comments:

Alley said...

HE HE Shut the Damn Door! HE HE I love that kid.

Brandon said...

Is it just the shirt that reminds you of me or is it the whole image? I bet I would look the same in Patrick's shirt if I was wearing it.

Melissa said...

Dude, I can always count on a good laugh from you guys

Widget_logo