Thursday, December 13, 2007

Boy's Night Out

Tuesday night Patrick and I went to the Jazz game. It was the first game of the year for both of us. I am really glad school is out. The Jazz got thumped by a Portland team that they were supposed to beat. Despite the awful excuse for basketball we witnessed, P and I had a good time.

During a timeout they dropped T-shirts by parachute from the rafters. One came right near us, but I couldn’t get close enough to grab it. It floated down to the portal, where Ard appeared and snagged. A guy who tried to get it away from him spilled beer all down the front of Ard’s pants. What people won’t do for free crap… Patrick was excited when Ard gave him the T-shirt and parachute. He was more interested with the chute and was mad that I wouldn’t let him play with it (I didn’t want him licking the beer off of the plastic).

Later in the game a guy wearing a basketball hoop above his head and secured to a backpack came by. Ard flagged him down and asked if P could take a shot. My boy swished the shot, so the guy let him keep the mini-basketball. Between riding the train to the game, the free t-shirt and mini-ball, the nachos I got him and the sno-cone Kat got him, Mr. P was in 7th heaven. I had a pretty good time too.

No comments:

Widget_logo