Monday, November 05, 2007



A little Slow


Most good parents had Halloween pictures of their kids up on blogs on November first. I've been a little busy. More on that next week. In the mean time enjoy some pictures of my three clowns and fireman.


'Can't sleep...clowns will eat me...Can't sleep...clowns will eat me...'

Some clowns don't know that they are supposed to cry on the inside...


Ask Kate if she really carved the jack-o-lanterns with a sawzall and a drill...


Mr P. lost his first tooth this week. I told him it was from eating too much Halloween candy and that he should give me the rest of his loot. He didn't buy it.

Kate took the kids to the kid's place at Ikea this week and while she signed them in one of the girls there turned to P and jokingly asked "Are you Samantha?"

He didn't pick up on their humor and replied in an irritated tone. "I am not a chick."

1 comment:

Mormegil said...

What's Nevember?

Widget_logo