Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Cause

I would like to take a minute to ask my faithful blog readers (and anyone else who stumbles across my blog) to support my cause. I am a Hometown Hero. While training for running events, we raise funds for cancer research and treatment at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Please go to my page and make a donation. Any amount would be greatly appreciated.

You may ask why I choose to support the Huntsman Cancer Institute. When I first signed on, it was simply because I thought it was a good cause. Two years ago when Kate got sick and we had to spend some time up there getting treatment, I felt a connection and decided that cancer affects us all at some point in our lives. My event is the Salt Lake City Marathon on April 16th. A blog post on that is still to come. In the mean time, please go to my page and make a donation. And if you know anyone who would like to help, please pass this along.

My page is at: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhcf.kintera.org%2Fslcm%2Fdognamedfrog&h=b83e2

No comments:

Widget_logo