Friday, November 06, 2009

Trick or Treat! Smell my Feet!




Sponge-Bean Square Pants. She was mad that her brother didn't dress up like Patrick Star.



Notice that the Wolverine doesn't have his claws. Stupid school policies. "No weapons or facsimilies"...

I referred to Whitney's costume as a 'dead bride'. She yelled at me and told me that she was "So-and-so, Queen of the Darkness". You can see how I get the two mixed up.


A Princess. A good fit for her...

We carved 'hunkins' at Pat's house this year, which meant that I actually had to cut the faces with a knife. I couldn't justify the mess of my drill at someone else's house.




Be careful with that knife, Patrick...

Bean was kind of freaked out all night, especially when that terrifying monster came up from out of the pumpkin behind her...


No comments:

Widget_logo