Friday, February 13, 2009

Straighten up and Chomp Right


Yesterday was a momentous day. After two long years I parted ways with my braces. My teeth feel like they are huge. I have been looking forward to all of the things that I haven't been able to eat while I had my braces. Corn on the cob, peaches, pears, baby back ribs, chewing gum. I came home from work today to find that Kate had made a bowl of the best carmel corn I have ever tasted. That woman is so good to me...



Unfortunately the orthodontist couldn't do anything about the rest of my face, but I will take what I can get...

4 comments:

Tara Shirley said...

great picture... hahaha. congrats!

Melissa said...

Those are some nice lookin' teeth. Happy chomping.

Rebekah said...

Lookin' Good!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Nice & shiny - yeah for lots of food!

Widget_logo