Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sledding, Round Two

I decided to take the video camera along on our sledding trip this afternoon. The weather was sunny, the crowds were light, and the kids had a great time, except for Bean, who made an early exit to go home and take a nap.

Enjoy the video. But before some of you smart arses (Jeff, Chas) point out that I used a song about surfing, let me point out two things: first, the wind was loud enough that you couldn't hear anything, so I need a song, and the one I picked was just the right length. Second, after watching some of the antics of Patrick, Whit and G-Pa Stretch, I felt that the surfing song fit.

When you watch my Dad forget not that the man is nearly 60. And just for reference, I tried the jump that Patrick repeatedly tried, and I too eventually conquered it.

2 comments:

Alley said...

No really, Dang I missed it. Looks like you had a great time. GO GRANDPA STRETCH!

Rebekah said...

DAD RULES!

Widget_logo