Wednesday, September 19, 2007


Oh, My Gourd-ness!


The kids are excited about our bounteous harvest of pumpkins this year. Each of them has a pumpkin as big as their body, plus about four more smaller ones each. But who needs goofy looking jack-o-lanterns when you already have such goofy looking kids?




Of course, Bean wouldn’t allow herself to be in the picture with the rest of the kids. She had to have one all to herself. “I’m ready for my close-up.” She said to me.

Dropping the hammer

I always thought that Patrick got his skill for fixing things from his Grandpa Stretch. I hoped that the coordination came through the Shirley line. But my hopes were dashed last night after Patrick blacked his eye by hitting himself with then claw of a hammer. I guess when it comes to coordination he inherited it from the Christiansen side....


No comments:

Widget_logo